What is a cookie?A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Site to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information, and let you navigate the Site effectively. Cookies can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. To find out more about cookies please see www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Types of Cookies Used on the Site
- "unam" cookie is set as part of the ShareThis service and monitors “click-stream” activity, e.g. web pages viewed and navigated, and time spent on pages.
- "ga "_ cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users.
- "gat" session cookie is used to throttle request rate.
- "uset" and "stid" cookies are set as part of the ShareThis service and monitor “click-stream” activity, e.g. web pages viewed, navigation from page to page, time spent on each page etc.
- "JESSIONID" cookie lasts until the end of the session.
- "cookie Status_sitename" which lasts for a maximum of 10 days.